Welcome to VRCAcademy! Your use of the content on our site comes with certain terms and conditions.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Users of the Site
Visitors, Customers, users and Authors will be collectively referred to as you or your in these Terms.
(1) own or have sufficient rights to post your Contributions, on or through the Site;
(2) will not post Contributions that violate VRCAcademy or any other persons privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights or contract rights;
(3) have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to Contributions, agree to pay all royalties, fees and any other monies owning any person by reason of Contributions that you posted to or through the Site;
(4) will not post Contributions that:
- are defamatory, damaging, disruptive, unlawful, inaccurate, pornographic, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, threatening, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable;
- incite, encourage or threaten immediate physical harm against another, including but not limited to, Contributions that promote racism, bigotry, sexism, religious intolerance or harm against any group or individual;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 13; or
- exploit anyone in a sexual or violent manner;
(5) will not post Contributions that contain advertisements or solicit any person to buy or sell products or services (other than the Services);
(6) will not use the Site for any unauthorized purpose including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or other electronic communications, or engaging in unauthorized framing of, or linking to, the Site without VRCAcademy express written consent;
(7) will not post Contributions that constitute, contain, install or attempt to install or promote spyware, malware or other computer code, whether on VRCAcademy or othersâ€™ computers or equipment, designated to enable you or others to gather information about or monitor the on-line or other activities of another party;
(8) will not transmit chain letters, bulk or junk email or interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site, including without limitation, hacking into the Site, or using the system to send unsolicited or commercial emails, bulletins, comments or other communications;
(9) will not impersonate any other person or entity, sell or let others use your profile or password, provide false or misleading identification or address information, or invade the privacy, or violate the personal or proprietary right, of any person or entity;
(10) have all the licenses required to give a response to an Purchaser;
(11) will not engage in the unauthorized practice of law or medicine;
(12) will not claim that any Contributors work is your own work; or
(13) will not sell or re-sell any Contributors work to a third party.
Grant of License to Us and Purchasers for Contributions
By making a Contribution to the Site, you grant VRCAcademy a perpetual, non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Contribution to anyone else in addition to VRCAcademy), fully-paid, royalty-free (meaning that VRCAcademy is not required to pay you to use your Contribution), sublicensable (meaning that VRCAcademy can sublicense its rights to, for example, third party hosted service providers who host the Site) and worldwide (because the Internet and the Site are global in reach) license to use, modify, create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute the Contribution for the purpose of displaying the content on the Site and selling it to Purchasers.
Use and Protection of Username and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you
VRCAcademy Intellectual Property Rights
All of the content on the Site (Materials), the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Site (Marks), are owned by or licensed to VRCAcademy and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under foreign laws and international conventions. VRCAcademy reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Materials. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for your own personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the materials. You agree that you will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Materials on the Site. You further agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interface that VRCAcademy provides, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us in a separate written agreement.
VRCAcademy Management of the Site/User Misconduct.
Site Management. VRCAcademy may, but is not required to:
- monitor or review the Site for violations of these Terms and for compliance with VRCAcademy policies;
- report to law enforcement authorities and/or take legal action against anyone who violates these Terms;
- refuse, restrict access to or the availability of, or remove or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any Contribution or any portion thereof that may violate these Terms, the law or any of VRCAcademy policies or are excessive in size or burdensome; and/or
- manage the Site in a manner designed to protect VRCAcademy and third parties rights and property or to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site. If you engage, in VRCAcademy sole discretion, in fraudulent activities, you understand and agree that VRCAcademy has the right to immediately close your account and that you will not be entitled to receive any of the funds in your account.
VRCAcademy Right to Terminate Users
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, VRCACADEMY RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, TO DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE TO ANY PERSON WHO IS IN BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
No Guaranteed Access to Contributions Upon Termination
IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED FOR ANY REASON, THE CONTENT THAT YOU HAVE POSTED MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE. VRCACADEMY RESERVES THE RIGHT, BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION TO STORE OR KEEP COPIES OF YOUR MATERIALS OR CONTRIBUTIONS, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW OR COURT ORDER.
Risk of Harm
There are many dangers involved in dealing with strangers, including persons who may be acting under false pretenses. Please choose carefully the information you post on the Site and that you give to other Site users. We discourage you from publicly posting the following information on the Site: your full name, telephone numbers, email address, IM address and street addresses. Despite this prohibition, other peoples information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Site.
No Responsibility for Contributions Posted on the Site
VRCAcademy is not responsible for the content posted by Authors, its accuracy, reliability, impact or effect on anyone who makes use of the Authors content in any way. VRCAcademy reserves the right to remove Content for any reason and at any time, without notification or warnings of any kind. You should not rely on answers posted on the Site. The answers are only intended to be a tutorial, and they may not accurately or fully answer your question.
The Internet and technology are rapidly changing. Accordingly, VRCAcademy may modify these Terms from time to time. If you are a registered user, you will be asked to click to accept the new agreement the next time you log on to the Site in order to be able to use the interactive portions of the Site. VRCAcademy will also put any revised versions of these Terms on the Site. It is therefore important that you regularly check the Site for any announcements about revisions and keep your contact information current to ensure you are informed of any changes.
(1) Limitation on Liability
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between VRCAcademy and us regarding the use of the Site and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous understandings and agreements between you and VRCAcademy related to the subject matter hereof.
(2) Independent Contractors
Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create an agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationship of any kind between VRCAcademy and any user.
(3) No Third Party Beneficiaries
These Terms are between you and VRCAcademy. There are no third-party beneficiaries to these Terms.
**(4) Assignment **
You may not assign your rights under these Terms to any third party; VRCAcademy may assign VRCAcademy's rights under these Terms without condition.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the VRCAcademy Website, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org All notices, authorizations, and requests to VRCAcademy shall be deemed given on receipt.
you may contact us using contact us page or you can mail us on email@example.com